As an MSC Status Company, we are constantly looking for knowledge workers (fresh graduates or otherwise) to join our team.
We are spesifically looking to hire for these two positions:-
1-Motion Graphic Designer
To assist with the production of motion graphics and 3D animation for the various requirements of the Company. This includes design, creation of assets, bringing them to life, modelling, animation, outputting and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong adobe after effects skills, Adobe Premier Skills, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Audition or similar skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Glenmarie Shah Alam.
- Good 3D Studio Max or equivalent 3D package skills, including modelling, texturing and animation.
- An artistic background with extensive portfolio.
- Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range or varied styles and techniques.
- Ability to create high quality content from a loose or constrained brief with short deadlines.
- Good understanding of video and DVD formats, compression techniques and format
- Experience with a variety of 3rd party motion graphic plugins (i.e Trapcode Suite).
- Assisting the Head Multimedia designer in producing motion graphic and 3D content.
- Where applicable, producing motion graphics and 3D content from concept to delivery.
- Communicating with clients, where applicable, regarding the production and delivery of content.
- Working on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and graphical sequences.
- Producing DVD interfaces from either scratch or following a design.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work.
- Understanding brands and producing work of a suitable style.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
2-Technical Support Personnel
The work typically involves:
- Installing and configuring digital signing hardware, software, systems, networks, and more.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
- Supervising junior engineering and technical staff.
- Agreeing call-out timescales.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licences.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Shift and on-call work may be required, particularly where computing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation.
Allowances for travels are provided.
If you are interested, please submit your resume & portfolio to hr(at)kreateevee.com